SOUTHERN TIER & VICTORY BREWING HOLIDAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING
- Eligibility: The Southern Tier & Victory Brewing Holiday Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open and offered only to legal residents of PA, who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Southern Tier (“Sponsor”), Arrowhead Sweepstakes & Fulfillment Co., Inc. (“Administrator”), and their respective subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, Sweepstakes or production agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), and their immediate family members or individuals residing in their same household, are not eligible to participate or enter. Subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes begins on October 24, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on December 31, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning the prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- How to Enter: There are 2 ways to enter during the Sweepstakes Period:
- Text: To enter via this texting method of entry, text the code “STBCXVBC” to 73876 using a two-way text messaging capable device. Once Entrant has completed the foregoing, he/she will have earned one (1) entry (an “Entry”) into the Promotion. Entrants who use text messaging to enter will be charged according to their carriers’ standard messaging and data rates and entrants should contact their carriers for pricing details. Check your owners’ manual for specific text messaging instructions. Text messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers. Standard text messaging rates and Internet data rates may apply and Promotion Entities are not responsible for any fees incurred by participating in this Promotion. All text messages must be received by December 31, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET. Text “STOP” to 73876 to stop. Text “HELP” to 73876 for help. Limit one (1) text entry per person throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period; OR
- Online: To enter via this online method of entry, visit victorybeer.com/holidaysweeps during the Sweepstakes Period to find, complete and submit the online entry form. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on December 31, 2022 to be eligible for the random drawing. Limit one (1) online entry per person per day.
- Winner Selections: There will be a total of two (2) Grand Prize Winners, in this Sweepstakes (each recipient, a “Winner”). The Grand Prize winner will be selected by random drawing on or about January 2, 2023. Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Grand Prize Winner will be notified by Administrator via phone, or email on or about the day of the random drawing. Failure to respond to a Winner notification within forty-eight (48) hours will be deemed forfeiture of the Grand Prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s or Administrator’s sole discretion. Sponsor is not responsible for text, email or direct message notifications that are undeliverable, not received or unanswered.
- Verification of Potential Winner: In order to be confirmed as the official Winner, and without limitation of any other terms herein, a potential Winner may be required to provide satisfactory proof, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, that such potential Winner is an eligible Entrant, including but not limited to providing a copy of the potential Winner’s government-issued identification and/or additional information required by Sponsor in order to verify eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Winner may be required to sign and return to Administrator, within forty-eight (48) hours of the date notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) as a condition to claim his/her Prize. If the potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within the required time period (if required), potential Winner will forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be selected at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- Prizes & Approximate Retail Values (“ARV”): Two (2) Grand Prizes: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a trip to Victory Brewing Company’s Philadelphia Taproom, and one Grand Prize (1) winner will receive a trip to the Southern Tier Brewing Company’s Pittsburgh Taproom. ARV: $550.00 each. The first winner selected will decide which taproom they prefer to visit before the second winner is awarded.
Trip includes: One (1) night hotel stay (one standard room, double occupancy), $100 stipend for gas, and a $200 stipend for the taproom awarded in the form of a gift card. ARV: $550.00. Total ARV of all prizes is $1,100.00. Trip includes only those items specified in the Grand Prize description. Reservations are required and subject to availability and blackout periods may apply. A valid credit card will be required upon hotel check-in. Prize is nontransferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize, or component thereof, for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Trip must be taken in 2023. Specific dates will be determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, or prize will be forfeited. Guest must be at least 21 years of age or older. All elements of the Grand Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. Travel companion may be required to execute liability/publicity releases prior to issuance of travel documents, if applicable. Grand Prize consists only of the elements expressly set forth above; no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, transportation, insurance, meals, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, excursions, etc.) are included in the Grand Prize and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of Grand Prize winner. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen prize elements. Sponsor may provide the Grand Prize Winner with an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual final retail value of the Grand Prize, or such other governmental tax forms that may be necessary, as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Alcohol is not part of the prize. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes. The total ARV for all prizes available during the Sweepstakes is ARV: $1,100.00.
- Entry Conditions and Release: By entering, each entrant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (b) release and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s submission, participation in the Sweepstakes, and acceptance or use or misuse of prize; (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities, including their parents and affiliates, from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize; and (d) use by Sponsor and its agents of the entrant’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions, hometown, state and any other information submitted to Sponsor for promotional purposes, or on a winner’s list, if applicable, in any media, worldwide, without further payment or compensation.
- General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction or if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner who has accumulated the most points from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the event giving rise to the termination. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other Sweepstakes or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address or Twitter or Instagram account, the winning Submission will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address or Twitter or Instagram account used to submit the Submission.
- Limitations of Liability: The Sweepstakes Entities as set forth above, and their respective parents and affiliates, are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, provided that if it is not possible to award another entry due to discontinuance of the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to select potential winners from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Entrant further agrees and acknowledges that Sponsor reserves the right to forfeit or award any unclaimed or leftover prize at its sole discretion.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AND EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Disputes/Governing Law: Entrant agrees that: (i) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, other than those concerning the administration of the Sweepstakes or the determination of winner or for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the participation in a Prize, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any disputes arising out of these Official Rules (except for any disputes arising from the loss or injury from the use of prizes) shall be submitted to final, binding arbitration conducted in New York under the Arbitration Rules and Procedures of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services Inc. before a single, neutral arbitrator who is a former or retired New York state or federal court judge with experience in entertainment matters who shall follow New York law and the Federal Rules of Evidence and have no authority to award punitive damages. Either party may enforce a final arbitration award in any court of competent jurisdiction in New York, including an award of costs, fees and expenses incurred in enforcing the award. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Sweepstakes Entities shall be entitled to seek injunctive relief (unless otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules) in the state and federal courts of New York. Any dispute or portion thereof, or any claim for a particular form of relief (not otherwise precluded by any other provision of these Official Rules), that may not be arbitrated pursuant to applicable state or federal law may be heard only in a court of competent jurisdiction in New York; (iii) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (iv) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the New York.
- Official Rules/Winner’s List: For the Sweepstakes Winners’ names or a copy of the official rules, visit www.victorybeer.com/holidaysweeps or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Southern Tier & Victory Brewing Holiday Sweepstakes, 4001A Yancey Rd. Charlotte NC, 28217, to be postmarked by January 15, 2023 and received by January 24, 2023.
- Sponsor: Artisanal Brewing Ventures, 4001A Yancey Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. The Southern Tier & Victory Brewing Holiday Sweepstakes is open to residents of PA, 21 and older. Void where prohibited. Starts on 10/24/22 at 12:00:00 AM ET and ends on 12/31/22 at 11:59:59 PM ET. For how to enter and rules, visit www.victorybeer.com/holidaysweeps. Sponsor: Artisanal Brewing Ventures, 4001A Yancey Road, Charlotte, NC, 28217