Taste Victory. Share Victory. Rep Victory.
We’re looking for enthusiastic, hard-working, and fun people to join the Victory crew and help spread the word about Victory Beers near you. Through our Contemporary Brand Ambassador program, you’ll gain real-world marketing experience, while fine-tuning your sales skills and connecting with your local community. This job gives you the opportunity to maximize your strengths, develop professional relationships, and lay a strong foundation to kick-start your career – who knows, maybe even at Victory Brewing Co.
Sound like the right opportunity for you? If so, check out the details below and consider applying today.
If you’re ready to take on the challenge and have some fun, we want to hear from you.
Represent Victory Brewing Co.
You’ll be the go-to Victory rep on campus. You’ll be available and visible to the consumer, while also spotting and setting trends on campus and in the market. You’ll always be on the lookout for new opportunities for Victory.
Build Memorable Experiences
Big dreamer? In this role, you’ll bring your ideas to life and curate unforgettable experiences with Victory’s products. Using your in-depth local knowledge, you’ll drive engagement with our target audience, build loyal customers, and secure our products’ permanence in students’ fridges.
Grow Awareness & Invite Trial
As the expert of your campus, you’ll responsibly engage with consumers at fun promotional events and samplings, such as feature nights at your favorite bars and homecoming tailgates.
You’ll introduce consumers to Victory Beers and our story, while driving trial at all opportunities.
Increase Distribution & Network
You’ll establish relationships with Victory’s key stakeholders and business partners, while learning about placement opportunities, display amplification, and sampling/experiential events and supporting our Sales Team.
You’re currently a student, interested in pursuing opportunities that set you up for post-graduate success.
You think outside the box and always seek out new opportunities.
You’re the life of the party, thrive off of being a social butterfly, are highly approachable, and love to meet different people at different occasions.
Creating content and engaging on a variety of social platforms is just a natural part of your life.
- Program Duration: August-December (with potential to extend through Spring!}
- Time Commitment: Varies, averaging a range of 5-10 hours per week
- Competitive monthly stipend, with opportunity to win incentivized bonus
- Exclusive Victory swag and wearables
- Gain invaluable Sales, Marketing, and Event experiences in the craft alcohol industry
- Monthly enrichment seminars from Victory subject-matter experts
- Opportunity for college credit
- Networking opportunities
- Guidance from your Sales Sidekick and Marketing Mentors throughout the entirety of the program
The Perfect Brand Ambassador Candidate
- Must be 21 or older
- Passionate about Victory Beer and the craft industry
- Strong communication skills
- A social butterfly with an eager, outgoing, energetic, and confident personality
- At least a 3.0 GPA
- Eager to build your resume with valuable marketing, events, and sales experience
- Involved in a variety of on-campus organizations such as Greek Life, club sports, etc.
- Interest in a career in Marketing, Sales, Business, or Entrepreneurship
- Familiar with and passionate about Victory Beers
- Familiar with social media content creation, marketing and sales basics, and graphic design a plus
- Previous brand ambassador or similar work experience
West Chester University
One of my favorite events I got to do was a Bar Blitz in town. It was at my all-time favorite bar and a bunch of my friends were able to make it for some Monkeys!
University of Delaware
I like when I go out and people recognize me for being the “Victory Guy”. It feels good when they tell me how they much they love the beer and how they always wear the shirt and have a flag hung up in their house.
University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
My favorite part about being a CBA is interacting with people I normally would not and starting new friendships from this.
University of Pittsburgh
It was super awesome being able to buy 20 of my friends a Victory Monkey, especially because almost all of them had either not tried a Victory beer before or were trying a new one. It was a really fun incentive project that brought a lot of smiles to everyone’s faces and really brought the brand to life at Pitt’s campus.
There’s a LOT to know about beer. It’s cool and surprising to hear how much people want to know about the brewing process.
The story of Victory Brewing Company actually starts on a school bus in 1973 when fifth-graders Bill Covaleski and Ron Barchet stepped aboard, on their way to a new school. The two became fast friends and remained so as they grew up, went to college on opposite coasts, and stayed connected through a newfound love of home brewing in their early 20’s.
Over the last 26 years, we have grown into a world-renowned craft brewery, and the second largest craft brand family in our home state of Pennsylvania. We have released iconic beers that have made a significant mark on the craft industry and created lifelong fans. From Prima Pils, HopDevil, and DirtWolf, to Summer Love, and of course the immensely popular Golden Monkey, Sour Monkey and now Berry Monkey. It’s been a lot of fun, and we’re so proud of the memories we get to help you create with those you love.